Experience Selvatica, an ecological park located deep in the Yucatan jungle, for a day of ultimate adventure. Zoom at maximum speed on 14 ziplines, and kiss solid ground before tackling suspended bridges, a bungee swing and the Tarzania Coaster, a screamer of a ride. Disappear into the woods on an off-road buggy, swim in a Mayan cenote and wrap up your day with a delicious lunch under a palapa. This small-group tour capped at 10 thrill seekers comes with hotel transport from downtown Cancun.
- Cancun day trip to the ecological adventure park of Selvatica
- Sail through the rainforest canopy on 14 high-speed ziplines
- Wobble across seven aerial bridges, and take on a bungee swing and the Tarzania Coaster, with help from an experienced guide
- Drive a Polaris Ranger RZR on a bumpy ride through the jungle and then relax at a beautiful cenote
- Lunch, nonalcoholic beverages and round-trip air-conditioned transport from centrally located Cancun hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention and no long-line waits for activities